Friday, June 3, 2011

Has anyone had any experience changing 2004 Ford Expedition fuel pump? ?

I need to know how hard and what is involved with changing the fuel pump out....


I have a bad check valve/ball and it does not keep the system pressurized, any way to fix this without changing the pump?


I you don%26#039;t know, then don%26#039;t answer......I hate when ppl answer idk, or say take it to the dealer, I asked a question, if you dont know the answer, then move on....|||Pretty involved for a do it yourselfer. You%26#039;d need jacks and jack stands, you%26#039;d need to lay on the ground remove the fuel inlet tube and vent tube, straps holding the gas tank in, electrical connectors, and fuel lines. I personally wouldn%26#039;t do it without a lift. Also, dont forget to turn the air suspension switch off if you attempt this yourself.|||to get to the pump you have to drop the gas tank then when it on the ground you con Access the whole *** ably|||http://ford.justanswer.com/?r=ov%7C1%7CC鈥?/a>





Here is a good starting point!





%26quot;BRILLIANT%26quot;!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment