Tuesday, October 25, 2011

91 BMW 325I just stop I change the fuel pump but wont start! What could it be.?

I was driving came to a parking lot it just stopped it idles but does not start I change the fuel pump and gas filter but it keeps doing the same thing what else could it be?
91 BMW 325I just stop I change the fuel pump but wont start! What could it be.?
If it idles it's already running!

If the motor cranks but does not fire/run you may have a number of things wrong. That's why they made mechanics!
91 BMW 325I just stop I change the fuel pump but wont start! What could it be.?
could be anything really, but the obvious things to check would be air intake and injectors, make sure car is getting a supply of air and gas i.e no blockages, or maybe could be getting too much gas when you give it throttle

No comments:

Post a Comment