Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I changed my fuel pump regulator and my truck will not start, what do i need to check?

You need to have the fuel pump pressure checked.

If there is no pressure check these things before you change the pump

The fuse

The rely
I changed my fuel pump regulator and my truck will not start, what do i need to check?
Alternator, if it has one, starter, plugs and wires, fan belts.
I changed my fuel pump regulator and my truck will not start, what do i need to check?
air in the fuel rail. look for what looks like a tire valve on the fuel rail.take the cap off depress the needle valve inside while someone cranks the truck,do this until gas starts to come out.truck should start.Did you change you fuel filter?Are you sure the regulator was the problem? Might have a bad fuel pump.
maybe fuel pump was the problem? check for fuel pressure and spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment