Friday, September 23, 2011

How much does it cost to change the fuel pump of a Honda Accord?

I know the price varies. I have a gas new pump, my friend is asking $200 to replece the old one with the new I got. is this a fair price?

Thanks.
How much does it cost to change the fuel pump of a Honda Accord?
well a fair price would depend on the year of the car and the engine size....but a price off the labor guide for a 2002 accord with a 6cylinder is 1.3 hours, my shopslabor rate is $65.00 per hour thats 85.00 total, your friend is ripping you off big time....
How much does it cost to change the fuel pump of a Honda Accord?
a friend should do it for free!
if you do it your self,free look between the back seat and trunk spare tire!
sure its the fuel pump? very rare on a honda. been a mechanic 8 years, never seen a honda fuel pump fail. ever. whats it doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment