Thursday, September 15, 2011

I changed the fuel pump in my 1989 dodge dakota truck and it still wont start Im not getting any fuel?

I changed the fuel pump but still its not working not getting any fuel into the carb I dont know what else to do someone said the relay for the fuel pump but I dont know where to look for it please help
I changed the fuel pump in my 1989 dodge dakota truck and it still wont start Im not getting any fuel?
Change the fuel filter.

Pull the fuel line and see if gas will flow out

blow compressed air through the fuel line to make sure it is not plugged

add some gas
I changed the fuel pump in my 1989 dodge dakota truck and it still wont start Im not getting any fuel?
Add gas
The relay is under the hood. your gonna have to look in a manual to find which one and exact placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment