Thursday, September 15, 2011

My '03 plate 525D with 80K always serviced by BM Dealer, last week needed fuel pump changing at my cost.?

THe BMW is a 5series 525 diesel with '03 plate Purcahsed from BMW Dealer. The 525 has always been serviced by same BMW dealer in Leicester. The warranty expired March 2007. I feel that BMW Dealer should replace the fuel pump under warranty.
My '03 plate 525D with 80K always serviced by BM Dealer, last week needed fuel pump changing at my cost.?
Er, no. It's out of warranty. Therefore YOU pay. It's also done a huge amount of mileage - what do you expect?
My '03 plate 525D with 80K always serviced by BM Dealer, last week needed fuel pump changing at my cost.?
Erm if your warranty runs out then its your problem, welcome to the real world where everything breaks just as the warranty runs out, tough luck.
You could have bought an extended warranty...but you didn't....and you still want the dealer to pay for it.....let me think about that....nope....pay for it.
Why would you think that!!! If it's out of warranty then it's out of warranty!!! Sorry .....
get used to paying for repairs its a BMW. They are one of the coolest car but also one of the highest priced to maintain due to repair costs.
I must agree with the others but I would write to Customer Service UK and ask if they can help(nicely or they might bin your letter).

It is not good advertising for the quality of their engineering.
That is what happens when your warranty runs out.

What do you want a free tank of petrol too?
Renault (if pushed) will pay a % on %26quot;just out of warranty%26quot; claims. There's a sliding scale based on age+mileage.

No comments:

Post a Comment