Thursday, September 15, 2011

HELP 1989 Dodge Dakota Truck changed fuel pump, filter, relay for the fuel but still no gas in carb?

I changed the fuel pump, feilter, relay for the fuel still no gas pressure no gas in carb. I dont need to add gas has half tank I was thinking maybe I mixed up the three lines that came off the gas tank but not sure which line goes to which valve I dont know what to do right no Im pulling my hair out thinking what it could be please help.....thank you any ideas cause I ran out of them.
HELP 1989 Dodge Dakota Truck changed fuel pump, filter, relay for the fuel but still no gas in carb?
Pull the line going to carb. It could be plugged. You could also be right and have the lines mixed so pull one at a time and see if fuel is coming out and if so where is it going.
HELP 1989 Dodge Dakota Truck changed fuel pump, filter, relay for the fuel but still no gas in carb?
cycle the key listen for the fuel pump to kick on.if it you dont hear it take a test light and check for power if no power it has a broken wire.most likley the break is under the pcm in the wire harness.it will be mounted by the fender under the hood.cut the plastic loom away and check for the green spots.i have seen it alot

No comments:

Post a Comment